Thursday, April 15, 2010

My supersonic subconscious

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1rV7Lm/www.thechangeblog.com/subconscious-change-your-life/

OMG! Could you imagine the possibilities if this actually worked?  They're limitless...I'M LIMITLESS!!  Where to start? Motivation?, Intelligence?, Happiness?, Superpowers?  Super Model?.... Heck, just the ability to sleep through the night would be nice!~ during which my subconscious would then be working overtime...longer, harder!  - then what? This is insane.... why hadn't I heard about this before?  Who's responsible for keeping this little tidbit a secret from me.  Think of all that time, stress, crying, screaming, mood eating, etc. that could have been spared.........There is no stopping me now!!! Watch out world!  Queen Momma is on the loose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment