Thursday, April 15, 2010

How I Spent My Day (a/k/a H♂l y S#i♀! It's that time already?)

I woke up full of vim and vigor, or was it piss and vinegar?
No worries.  This was going to be the day of days, a time of miracles and wonder, an epic journey....Today I was going to accomplish all those menial little tasks that I had been avoiding, nasty chores that needed to be done, numerous errands that needed to be run, melodic songs that needed to be sun-   No, wait, that's not right, there wasn't going to be any song singing, maybe a little whistle, a soft hum, but definitely no song singing.....   The list was written, the coffee was drunk (drinked, drank?), the mask, I mean makeup applied, now just to check my NO, DON'T  DO IT! I thought to myself.....Oh, hush, I'm just going to check my ...... NO! WE HAVE A PLAN, REMEMBER? TODAY'S THE DAY, NO MORE PROCRASTINATION..... Just let me check my email/twitter/blog/stumbler/facebook ..............................
H♂l y   S#i♀! Is it that time already?
........................ If i might quote a favorite heroine of mine, Scarlett O'Hara: 

"Tomorrow I'll think of some way.........  Tomorrow is another day!"

:)    http://www.mrhandyman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment