Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Thanks for... and Presentation of.... The Versatile Blogger

The Scoop on Poop recently (not so recently, I've been a little lax, sorry) surprised and flattered me by presenting me with a "Versatile Blogger" award.  I was immediately thrilled and then had to google what in fact that was! But, really, who cares what it is, it's an award that someone felt I deserved!!!! yay, me!! THANK YOU! **bowing and waving arm with the grace of royalty**

According to google, The Rules for the Award are:
  1. Thank the person who gave you this award - Thank you The Scoop on Poop...Check (mwah!)
  2. Share 7 things about yourself Hmmmm, 7 huh? , (1) I am the youngest (age irrelevant, just know I am the youngest) of 4 children;  (2) I was born, raised and currently reside in NY; (3) I am a fraternal twin, married to an identical twin; (4) I love nachos; (5) hate laundry; and (6) tolerate teenagers.... okay, one more....let's see..... (7) I have a weird attachment to 11:11, a good weird...I notice it on the clock constantly and have convinced myself (and my children) that it is a sign from our guardian angels...but that's a story for a future blog! Check
  3. Pass the award along to blogs (# varied with each search, so I will simply pick a few favs)  who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reasons! (in no particular order) See below, Check
  4. Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award. (off to do that now!!!)
AND MY VERSATILE BLOG AWARD GOES TO (drum roll please!):

1. Motherhoot a funny and kind woman and blog (whom I also owe a thank you and an apology because as a newbie she awarded me the Sunshine award and I naively thought all I had to do was blush and say thanks)
2. MidwesternMamaH who's avatar scared me at first but I was quickly won over by her blog "Are you Serious"
3.  Lizzy's Writing She's a sweetie who can write a poem about ANYTHING
4. Alabaster Cow Because she's both funny AND informative (whoda thunk?)
5. The Fickle Nickle Entertaining and has great giveaways (I won in fact!)
6. Medicinal Marzipan She makes you think (which I've heard is a good thing!) and laugh!
7.  Raising Madison A heartfelt blog written with love and she organizes a good blog hop!
8,  Life with the Campbells Will never disappoint!!

Of course, these are only some of the blogs I deem awesome enough to receive a Versatile Blogger Award. The list could go on forever, but I promise these you will enjoy!!  (For those who want to be award-free or who have already received this, I apologize. Consider the “rules” already accomplished, and enjoy being worthy enough to win it again.)



    2 comments:

    1. Thank you so much!! Much much appreciation... and my old girl avie thanks you for the love too!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you so much! I am honored to receive this award! I will work on re-rewarding it!

      PS, I miss your crown!

      ReplyDelete